.............. Choose your currency ..............
GRE Course Description:
The class will provide 8 hours of training in the GRE Quant Section and 8 hours of training in the GRE Verbal sections. In addition to learning tips for navigating and working with the formats of the questions and understanding answer criteria, students will gain insight into the MBA Center approach to mastering the theory behind the unique mathematical and verbal logic underlying the entire GRE.
Skype and Webex-based training, involving one GRE instructor and a small group of international learners online. With this in mind, following our modular course structure, a candidate would need to attend online a total of 4 consecutive Saturdays, 2 sessions of 2 hours and 1 hour for break in between sessions. This online program would therefore efficiently offer 16 hours to cover the fundamentals. This course provides all the fundamental skills students need to achieve a competitive GRE score. We recommend private tutoring sessions to candidates who wish to explore specific problem sets or verbal practice.
Modular online GRE group courses offered on specific days. Please check the schedule below. This group course is further supported by video recordings available anytime to registered candidates. Contact MBA Center for complementary information about course schedules. Find below a breakdown of time zones:
- US Eastern Standard Time: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM and 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (morning)
- United Kingdom: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 2:00PM - 4:00 PM (afternoon)
- Continental Europe: 12:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (afternoon)
- India: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (evening)
- China-Singapore: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM - 11:00 AM (evening)
- Japan: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM (evening)
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
Results 1 - 6 of 6