.............. Choose your currency ..............
Available globally, GMAT online classes are the most flexible and efficient solution. Start any Saturday of the year. Cover the 4 sessions of 4 hours each when you want. Get ready, get prepared with GMAT Experts of the MBA Center!
Key Performance Indicators:
Course Efficiency -
Course Difficulty -
Academic Materials -
Online Support -
Free Resit - OK
GMAT Course Description: efficient and focused
The class will provide 8 hours of training in the GMAT Quant Section (Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency as well as reviews of Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Discrete Mathematics) and 8 hours of training in the AWA and Verbal sections (Sentence Corrections, Critical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension). These 16 hours of live online training are sufficient to introduce GMAT tips and techniques to new starters. In addition to learning tips for navigating and working with the formats of the questions and understanding answer criteria, students will gain insight into the MBA Center approach to mastering the theory behind the unique mathematical and verbal logic underlying the entire GMAT. To round out the course, many real-time guided demonstrations of possible GMAT questions will be shown, illustrating the application of this logic in the context of the test.
GMAT Course Features: top training and excellent learning resources
Here is a list of exceptional features includes in the GMAT Online Course:
- 16-hour program covering fundamentals of GMAT, all tips and techniques
- full set of proprietary GMAT lectures notes (PDF version)
- full flexibility: you choose your own schedule!
- free resit up to 12 months
- access to GMAT Practice, an exclusive set of 24 GMAT Quizzes (each set contains 16 questions above 650)
- access to 12 GMAT Adaptive Tests on our Online Testing Platform for only 149 EUR (Since January 1, 2012)
- purchase the MBA Center GMAT Total Prep Kit; our best Study Guide ever in the E-Store
- join a live course in a local MBA Center near you: get a special 15% discount on your tuition fees
- discuss your MBA Applications and Applicant's Profile with a Coach online or over the phone
Training Format: start anytime, attend any session!
Start anytime. Attend any class on a Saturday. Complete 4 Saturdays and you are done! Webex-based training, involving one instructor and a small group of international learners online. 1 session equals 1 theme. With this in mind, a candidate would need to attend online a total of 4 Saturdays, at a rate of 4 hours per day. Candidates may choose which Saturday to attend as this program is organized in a repeating cycle of 4 consecutive Saturdays. This online program therefore offers efficiently 16 hours to cover the fundamentals in 4 consecutive sessions and gives you the choice to attend any session you like. This course provides all the fundamental skills students need to break the 600 level on the GMAT. We recommend private tutoring sessions to candidates who wish to reach over 600 points. Note that most highly-selective business schools tend require 680 and over. Private tutoring would greatly complement group courses and help candidates develop numerous skills while practicing with a dedicated trainer.
Course Schedules: available across all time zones
Modular online GMAT group courses offered on specific days. Please check the schedule below. This group course is further supported by video recordings available anytime to registered candidates. Contact MBA Center for complementary information about course schedules. Find below a breakdown of time zones:
- US Eastern Standard Time: 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- United Kingdom: 12:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Continental Europe: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- India: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- China-Singapore: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Japan: 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
Results 1 - 6 of 6